448 N. Ridge Road beside the Rite Aid
Richmond, VA 23229 (804) 288-0160
Richmond's Premier Consignment Store
We are ALWAYS interested in new consignors
and new gently used items.
Please come by with your freshly pressed clothes either on hangers or neatly folded in a box Monday-Thursday 10:00 am-5:00 pm and Fridays 10:00-4:00. No wrinkles please! We also want your purses, scarves, jewelry and rarely worn shoes.
1. Consignments will be accepted Monday through Thursday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Friday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. No appointments necessary at this point, but if we are extremely busy, you may have to wait a little while. NO MORE THAN 20 ITEMS PER DAY! Thanks!
2. We accept clothing by season, Spring and Summer items starting in February, and Fall and Winter items starting in August.
3. All items must be recent fashions within the past TWO YEARS, from designers such as Lilly Pulitzer, Anthropologie, White House Black Market, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and other higher end designers. Items should be freshly laundered and ironed with no tears, pulls, stains, loose seams, etc, preferably on hangers.
4. We will also take shoes that were rarely worn, higher end jewelry, sunglasses, scarves and purses.
5. Items should retail for no less than $50.00.
6. The consignment period is as follows: 42 days in a consignment period. Full Price the first 14 days, reduced by 30% the next 14 days, and then by 50% the last 14 days. Indigo Avenue may adjust prices at any time during the consignment period, and may mark some items off 75%. After 42 days, all articles will be donated to charity. You can reclaim an article of clothing at anytime by locating your item and checking it out at the register.
7. Consignor will receive 45% of the sales price. Checks can be picked up any time after the 15th of each month, or the consignor can use their credits to purchase items in the store at any time.
8. You are consigning your clothes at your own risk. Indigo Avenue Clothes is not responsible for loss due to fire, theft, or other damages.
OUR POLICIES FOR CONSIGNING
What we are looking for:
Anthropologie, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, White House/Black Market, J. Crew, Free People, Frye,
Banana Republic, Lilly Pulitzer, Milly, Marc Jacobs, Joie, Rebecca Taylor, or anywhere else
where you can buy upscale clothes for $50 or more....
We're especially looking for designs by:
Louis Vuitton, David Yurman, Seven for All Mankind,
Citizens, True Religion, Hudson, Joe's.....!